Monday, October 19, 2009

shocking surprise!

What a lovely weekend.
My sweet mother came in town for a visit.
A surprise visit, matter of fact.
A shocking surprise.

I walked across stage to find her hiding.
I screamed out of complete shock. Than cried (a little) out of pure joy.
We embraced naturally, because I belong to her.
Thank goodness I'm hers and she's mine.

I'm a lucky girl.
It was wonderful to spend time with her. too wonderful.
We stayed busy. took on adventures in San Francisco. and talked the nights away.
Oh! We also made my seasonal favorite- pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. yum.
I love her.
Thank you for the perfect surprise.
I was in desperate need of some "mom time".

Every minute of my weekend was a busy one.
The performances went well.
It was a real treat to have Midge in the audience.
lovely merde gifts; flowers, pearls and a beautiful orchid.
thanks to Midge and the best friend.

Due to the business... I skipped a few days of blogging.
I missed it.
I'm back now.
I'll play "catch up" tomorrow. Good night.

p.s. Mom- I'm sleeping under the sheets tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment