Wednesday, October 21, 2009

inbox of happiness

Today is a hApPy day. Late last night I received the cutest email from lover in Malaysia. When reading it, I was overwhelmed by the butterflies dancing around in my stomach. I might just have to print this one out and frame it. It was that good. He is such a sweetheart. I am a happy girl, because of him. What a lucky girl I am, to call him mine. But knowing he is happy, is what makes me the happiest. I am in love. And love, my friends, is a happy thing.

tOdaY's hApPy mOmeNtS...

I played with the most adorable puppy while nannying today. They just got her; her name being skit-zit. We also decorated two jack-o-lantern cakes. What a blast. I love kids. I love cake. And puppies too. All happy things.

I gave into temptation.... and bought a Diet Coke today. I have tried giving it up. But it is nearly impossible. It simply makes me happy. It's sad to say it, but my days are always better if I enjoy a diet coke.

So... I bought the first Christmas present of the season. I can't believe it. I have never bought a Christmas present in October. I'm on top of it, I guess. It was a must have though. Midge is going to die (not literally) when she opens it. I can't wait. I love giving. It makes me happy. I also purchased a few Christmas gifts for my lover in Malaysia. I have to send his Christmas package off within the next week in order for it to arrive on time. Crazy right?

A special thanks to the worker at Costco who complimented me today. She made me smile. A happy smile. It quite possibly was the happiest minute of my day today. It made me stop and realize that there are beautiful people in this world- inside and out.

a text from b last night made me smile today when waking up. She made me remember the worth of "good" friends. I'm lucky to know our friendship will last forever. I have thought about her all day- hoping her life is a little less stressful and less overwhelming. (b, you are in my prayers. thanks for being an adorable friend. You contributed to my happiness of the day.)

Lastly, the morning started of with a fun photo shoot for the dance bag. Lots of laughs, giggles and jokes were shared. ballerina's simply rule the world. I am a happy ballerina. At least for now.

I hope you all recognized your happy moments today. Life's too short not to.



No comments:

Post a Comment