Sunday, October 25, 2009

mlh

Hey you! Happy Birthday! Just last night I asked Him to give you a hug and a kiss today. I hope you received my little gift of love. I miss you, adore you and most of all love you. Have a happy birthday today. Live it up! You are only 21 once! And how jealous I am that you are celebrating it with the most amazing spirits- wish I could be there to dance upon the clouds with you. I miss your laugh, our memories, your curly eyelashes, our hugs, your advice and your gorgeous smile. However, I know that you are always with me... deep inside my heart. Thanks for the help and encouragement these last couple of months. I owe you big time! I still can say, you know me better than anyone. Our friendship is eternal. Your example of righteousness is infinite. I look up to you daily. I miss you more than these words can simply begin to express. Today is a happy day- you're 21! I can't believe it has been so long since we last saw each other. Just think of our next reunion; that'll simply be one of the best days of my life. I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment