Friday, October 16, 2009

love on stage.

We are performing the epitome of a love story this weekend.
Romeo and Juliet.

lovely ballerinas, lovely talent and simply a lovely story.
'history', in fact.

I am reminded of the essence of love whenever I perform, read or watch
Romeo and Juliet.
How lucky I am to have the ability to fully love others.
and how humbled I am to be loved in return.

Love is a splendid thing.
it is all around.

I can only thank Shakespeare himself.
Juliet is an innocent inspiration.
Romeo is a passionate lover.

I am in love. In love with ballet. life. and of course "my Romeo".

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I just bought a mini pocket sized book of romeo and juliet. its the most darling thing.

    wait you live in utah right? you're not still performing it are you?

    ReplyDelete