Friday, January 29, 2010

Cheers, to Happiness!

remember this? well my friends, it is time to create a new little list. so here you have it. it's pretty accurate to say that i am the happiest i have ever been. happiness is bursting at my seams, literally. here's a glimpse at just a few of the simple things that produce my happiness....

1. feeling completely content. life has literally been that good lately.
2. leaving the studio after a hard days work; feeling beyond accomplished and exhausted.
3. my reunion with cheesecake. just a slice. however, dining with my best friend was the best part.
4."simply.... falling in love."
5. hour long conversations every night with someone I care deeply about.
6. the drive to work. long, indeed. but, it's my only time to truly think.
7. the sense of feeling overly spontaneous. that's new to me.
8. good news: cadbury eggs just hit stores for the season.
9. the satisfaction of looking down at my wrist to find a watch. a new love of mine. telling time is timeless.
10. realizing i am still so young even though i feel ancient.
11. my relationship with my mother. one to last an eternity.
12. surprisingly, san francisco has been monumental for me lately. something about the city that creates new dreams, new love, and new memories.
13. the thrill of going for triples. i fail more than i succeed. but the instant butterflies of nerves in my stomach, make me do it over and over again.
14. as ironic as it sounds, recognizing that i am happy.
15. sharing my life with someone again. every detail and every minute.
16. i've come to master hope; hoping for a lovely future full of all the right decisions. the decisions i am so scared to commit to right now.

this list may seem more serious than the last. that's because it is. life is different at the moment; and i love it. happiness is recognized by defeating trials, hardships and rocky roads in life. my life may be seriously hard right now, but i've come fond of the happiness created by opposition.
have a happy weekend.

1 comment:

  1. ughh I love you so much and this is so beautiful and your soul is an incredible strength to my own!

    ReplyDelete