Sunday, January 10, 2010

chAnge

Well friends, it's that time of year. A time to change. Resolutions, goals and dreams seem to occupy most of my thoughts. Yes, it is already January 10th... which only means I have finally found the time to sit down and compose.

believe it or not, NO diet coke. (at least for awhile)
"cardio" will soon be my middle name
one word= READING. planning on reading book after book
moon walk on pointe. (love you MJ)
a small act of service a day. ("what have I done for someone today?")
swearing will come to an end.
plan a crazy trip this summer.
love my 'enemies'.
capture moments in pictures.
dedicate at least a half hour to studying the gospel every day.
only triple pirouettes.
eat lots of sushi.
maintain and strengthen the relationships with those I love most; Cautiously making an effort to see what I can do for them.
simply smile. be happy.
and last but not least...
figure my life out. huge decisions to make this year.

My list isn't great, impressive or too ambitious. But, my list is my list. I hope I live up to my expectations. 2009 was a lovely year; it couldn't have been better. I'm hoping for a happy, healthy, fun and pivotal year. Cheers to 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Hey if you discover the secret of living life without Diet Coke, can you please let me know?! Because my life without D.C. is TORTURE!!!! haha but goood luck with your other goals!! they are so awesome!!! Can't wait to read about them!!

    ReplyDelete