Wednesday, January 20, 2010

simple advice

interestingly enough... lately, i've been given some one liners that have left me feeling like i have room to grow, learn and explore. yes, the advice is simply and short. for me, right now, i need "simple and short". life is complicated and these have given me hope. as you read them, it's my hope that you may gain insight on how to view a part of your life with a different set of eyes.

"always remember who you are"
from a loving mother
"follow your HEART"
from my "sister"
"don't be sheep"
from teacher of perfection
"be happy. smile."
from too new to name
"trust in the Lord."
from lover in Malaysia
"your brain and your heart aren't always on the same page."
from my second mother
"do what's best for YOU and only you."
from a concerned father
"i love you"
from a persistent best friend
"live your dream"
from a singer in Santa Monica
"Give em' hell out there"
from a believing dad
"dance pretty"
from an encouraging mom
"it's time that has taken my todays and turned them into yesterdays"
from a song of the past

believe it or not; no matter how small or silly these may seem, they have had a great impact on me. i'm thankful for those that love me enough to share their secrets to life. if you have a one liner... do share. advice is timeless. thank you very much.

2 comments:

  1. ummm hello beautiful! i am not going to be following you on here :) love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. so um, I may have teared up a bit while reading this. . . i love you

    ReplyDelete