Saturday, January 23, 2010

peeved

I feel somewhat bad for doing this- but I can't help it. I must voice my opinion because it seems as though they are popping up more and more.... they being white/cream pea coats. I can't stand them. Harsh, I know. To me, white is a spring and summer color. Don't you know the saying, "Don't wear white after labor day"? I feel it looks a little odd to be wearing thick tights, boots, heavy sweaters, wool skirts and then choose to top it off with a white pea coat. See why they clash? Maybe not. Or maybe I'm just going crazy. Friends, if you are reading this post and are "guilty" of owning one... don't be mad. I have nothing against you. In fact, I still love you. I just have a slight annoyance with the whole white pea coat in the middle of winter. Who knows why I felt so inclined to write this post... but it was a must. I saw one too many white pea coats at the play tonight. I'm glad I've come clean of my newest pet peeve.

But wait! there is one exception. and only one.
can you guess it?

Cameron Diaz in "The Holiday".
That's it.


2 comments:

  1. hahaha my dearest i love white pea coats... but i love you more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha I love you and am now satisfied with my style since i have no white pea coats

    ReplyDelete