Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"you"

love this. it's simply is how i feel right now at this very moment. i feel as though life decisions have been thrown at me waiting for me to strike out or hit a home run. I'm hoping for base hits and home runs only. a recent realization of mine that has been pivotal for me... has been the fact that no matter how hard I seek out the advice and help from others, ultimately the decision i make must be my very own. it's all up to me. as much as i doubt it- i'm the only one who truly knows what's best for me. never have i been one to rely on only myself for the best outcome. it scares me. but as this quote says... i am who i am. true to myself. there is no one alive who is just like me. how comforting that is. wish me luck as i hope that you will realize how special you are.

1 comment:

  1. yep yep. we must converse soon. I love YOU and hope that YOU feel good about whatever decision(s) YOU make. YOU are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete