Friday, September 18, 2009

cheers, to happiness!

1. the thrill of waiting backstage before the curtain opens. opening night.
2. hearing the refreshing sound of a diet coke can opening. music to my ears.
3. reverently kneeling morning and night in sincere prayer. listening closely.
4. simply... falling in love.
5. Realizing I have something exciting to call home about.
6. my little buddy... william. 'major tickles'.
7. walking outside barefooted. feeling somewhat daring.
8. receiving a letter in the mail. much anticipated.
9. airports. destinations. people watching. traveling. taking flight.
10. all things sweet. chocolate please.
11. a conversation held in one sitting; including both tears and laughter. exchanging secrets.
12. proof of hard work and successful rehearsal... sweat.
13. running into an 'old' friend who you haven't seen in ages.
14. conquering a fear.
15. climbing into crisp, clean and cold sheets.
16. Accomplishing something and having that defeat come as a surprise to yourself.

Here's to my Happiness! What makes YOU happy?

2 comments:

  1. I love this and I love you! Miss you! Glad you are happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that.. This is very cute Elease! I love it :) You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete