Tuesday, September 15, 2009

turning pages.

Page 1: I can't put my book down. Literally.
Page 2: The choice of book? Completely random, and typically not my type.
Page 3: It's no lie, that I am crazy about chick flicks and love stories.
Page 4: The way the pages of a book smell is one of my favorite smells. Thanks to mom.
Page 5: I find myself trying to read slow, simply so I wont finish my book "too soon".
Page 6: Title: Queen of Babble. Author: Megan Cabot
Page 7: If books had a rating, it would be rated PG 13 and classified as a romantic comedy.
Page 8: Ironically, the main character and I are almost "too" similar. Diet Coke lovers, and all.
Page 10: While reading, I have burst out laughing more than I can count. That's rare.
Page 11: Turning my lamp on now so I can fall asleep reading. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment