Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Go Utah!




The weekend home wouldn't have been the same if it weren't for the UTAH game. It was a blast. As season ticket holders, I was lucky enough to go with my handsome brothers and awesome dad. Tailgating was a must: Meeting and taking a picture with the "famous" Brent Casteel- a Utah hero, "drinking" Diet Coke, hot dogs, and parading around as a proud Utah fan. The game was wild. We simply dominated Louisville {30-14}. I managed to get on the jumbotron not once... but twice (A family inside joke). The stadium was full and lively- actually, the 6th largest crowd in Utah history. For those of you who don't know me... there is nothing better than the thrill of the atmosphere of a Utah game. Whether it be because of the hot dogs, the jumbotron, the attractive players (only somewhat joking), cheering to the point of losing my voice, the sea of red fans or the cannon fired at a touchdown... I love it all! Thanks to dad for "flying" me home for the weekend. You rock! A Utah man am I, and will be till I die.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just wanted to say that I LOVE your blog header... I have a feeling that we have something in common !!! GREAT BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow there. Honestly? I just found your blog. HONESTLY? just now? this is a joke. I'm a new regular. Love you!

    ReplyDelete