Friday, November 6, 2009

wisdom teeth.

yuck. I hope I never have to be put under again- weirdest feeling of my life. As my dad said to me...."Elease, that is the closest you will ever feel to being drunk." He is right- if that's what you feel like after drinking.... no thank you. I'm glad it's over. Laying in bed is a blessing in disguise; I haven't had a day off in what seems like forever. I just wish I could be at home in my own bed, with my mom and dad at my side. There is nothing worse than being sick away from home. I am coping though, thanks to my bestest friend, who is the world's greatest. Not so sure I will forgive him for filming me while being loopy... but as for everything else he treated me like a princess. He is a real gem. And who knows how I will ever pay him back for all that he does. Well, I figure I will be in bed all day tomorrow with nothing to do but blog. I can't wait. Hopefully I won't be in too much pain to think of something decent and worthwhile to say. As crazy as it seems.... I missed dancing today. I can't wait to get back into the normal routine.... and the thing I am really looking forward to- is eating. Pathetic, I know... but, I'm starving. My wisdom teeth are out- so my worries are gone, my dreams are in process and my fear of my teeth moving has vanished. I'll leave you with the fact that I have a love/hate relationship with the experience of the procedure. I'm certainly glad it's a once in a life time surgery.
p.s. why are they called wisdom teeth? just a thought....

3 comments:

  1. ew! I hope you feel better soon!! miss you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I googled it . . . it's because they don't develop until late into a persons teen years, so they are like a token of achieving wisdom =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. feel better cc! love you dearly and wish i could be there to take care of you and entertain you! xo

    ReplyDelete