Wednesday, November 4, 2009

'sole'mate

red shoes

let's face it- I have an obsession with red shoes.
Well, shoes, period.

ballet flats: my favorite everyday shoe. i am in love. (these are lovely-i live in them)
high heels: i really only wear them on Sundays. But, there is nothing like
putting on a pair of heels. i feel feminine and classy.
"kicks": i rarely wear tennis shoes. but these are my favorite.
cowboy boots: of course i have red ones. brown ones too. (mine are similar)
flip flops: i live in these during the summer. or when my feet
are covered in blisters. they make the ride home from dance bearable.
toms: my most comfortable pair of shoes. buy a pair today. you'll love them.

but, red shoes are my simply one of my favorite things.
I'd be embarrassed to tell you how many pairs I own.
Let's just say, I collect them.
If I could spend infinite money on one thing... it would be shoes.
(and maybe a purse or two)

i. love. shoes.
red ones are my signature.

1 comment: