Monday, November 16, 2009

busy in deed and thought.

what a week. can you say crazy? (actually more like weekend, considering i was still in bed earlier in the week.) so much went on; dressing up in costume at the state theater, rehearsal upon rehearsal, karaoke birthday party, photo shoot, extra hours of church, teaching at the Everet Elementary School, dentist appointment (stitches are out. yay!), 'loads' of laundry, and the list goes on.
however, this week was by far one of the most emotionally crazy weeks of my life. right at this very moment i feel as though i am standing in front of several paths which all seem to lead to a happy ending. so which one do i choose? (you tell me. please.)
being in pain and homesick this week made my phone calls home awfully lengthy; everything was carefully discussed, yet i am not one single step closer to making a decision of what life adventure to tackle next. i am beginning to think that the 'unknown' might just be the death of me.
my lover in Malaysia made me the happiest person in the world early Thursday morning. his email was endearing, promising, and literally perfect. i couldn't have asked for a better one. however, his words changed my plans in a sense. where now i am confused about when and what, yet never been so certain of who and why.
i have realized that timing is everything.
and right now... only time will tell what path of life i will choose to walk down.

(this post probably doesn't make any sense to anyone but me. i just needed to document it-simply because this week was life changing in a sense. I will write a 'better' one tonight. promise.)

1 comment:

  1. We need to talk. I can't wait to see you over thanksgiving. I love you!

    ReplyDelete