Wednesday, November 18, 2009

anxiety

anxious: experiencing worry, unease or nervousness, typically about an event or something with an uncertain outcome.
(Oxford American Dictionaries)

I am...

anxious about life.
so much to do in so little time.

anxiously happy to go home this weekend.
counting down the seconds, actually.

anxious for opening night.
so nervous. unprepared too.

simply anxious for New Moon.
yes, I am obsessed.

anxious for the future.
one word... decisions.

anxiously in love.
now, that's a fact.

anxiously driving my car around.
why? my registration is expired. yikes.

anxiously 'hungry' for Thanksgiving.
traditions, family, yummy food and gratitude.

anxiously awaiting my happy ending.
not forgetting to mention- my prince charming.

i am simply anxious.
life has been crazy lately. crazy, in the sense that i don't know quite what to expect anymore.
i am left feeling nothing but anxious.
it's a happy feeling....
just one that comes with butterflies in your stomach.

1 comment:

  1. You can easily overcome anxiety. Bubble baths work. Lavender. Anything lavender-scented. Works wonders. Chocolate, music (the Beatles), kids, my blog :P

    And the list goes on. Be happy ;)

    ReplyDelete