Thursday, November 26, 2009

gobble. gobble. gobble.

Thanksgiving... Truly a time to thank and and a time to give. It is so lovely being home with those I love most. I simply just adore Thanksgiving. I love the food, the weather, the feelings shared, the traditions, the memories and the laziness of the holiday. Today, I am grateful for more than I could begin to list or express. I feel as though I am a lucky girl because my life is nearly perfect and I am so thankful for every little detail of every single day. My list begins with these things, but certainly doesn't end there. I'm thankful for...

My family of seven. Each one of them means to world to me. I am so thankful for the individuality each member provides to create the unique family we have. Our bond is everlasting.

My passion for life, learning and loving. I look forward to living each and every day because my life is simply lovely. I seek after knowledge because learning is a catalyst for change. Loving comes easy, because I love falling in love with life's gems.

My Savior. His encompassing sacrifice and victory is the reason I live, breathe and hope.

My lover in Malaysia. I'm beyond grateful to have discovered what falling in love feels like. I'm so thankful for his example, love letters and sense of humor. But most of all, I'm thankful that he loves me in return.

My moments of laughter. Usually shared with my friends. I'm blessed to have such wonderful friends who all mean the world to me.

My passion for ballet, movement, performing and silent expression. I love coming alive on stage, practicing and perfecting in the studio and the sensation of accomplishing goals.

I'm thankful for life. I really just love it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Elease I love you and I'm glad you're having such a wonderful time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elease I love your blogs! You are so cute! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete