Friday, December 11, 2009

curtain call

it's opening night! yikes. nerves are hitting me like crazy this year. why? I simply feel under rehearsed. the new lights make things seem impossible. my family is coming which always activates the butterflies in my stomach. and lastly, the pressure of a new role is quite intimidating. i love this time of year; and NuTcRacKer fuels my love. the music, the traditions and the dancing is magical. this year, i love that we are all friends. dressing room laughter is contagious, and feeling like everyone in my room is my best friend is a huge comfort. silly questionnaires, lots of m&m's, "gossiping", rapping to waltz of the flowers (L&N) and inside jokes have found their home inside our room. its lovely. what a great year. i'm happy for the curtain to go up tonight. performing is a passion. wish me luck. i need all that i can get! p.s. to all of you in the company who have made this year a blast.... thank you! i love you!

4 comments:

  1. I love you Elease! And I love our dressing room, good times for sure! Merde and xoxox =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! I love you! Dance your heart out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to finally see you dance one of these days! i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elease! I wish I could see you in your performances! Just like you gave Kys and I a private piano recital, how about a private dance too? PERFECT! 8 days!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete