Monday, December 14, 2009

"bad news bears"

this post is a bitter one. after a marvelous day in the city, my life seemed to have fallen apart in a matter of minutes. my phone was stolen- by a jerk who hacked onto my accounts and did nasty things. it turns out that i have strep throat- just my luck, right? (considering i am approaching one of the biggest and busiest weeks of my my life). and lastly... i find it ironic that exactly a year ago from tonight i was saying goodbye to my lover in malaysia. a sad goodbye. my life seemed to have fallen apart at that very moment too. however, i would take strep throat and a stolen phone over having to say goodbye to the one person you love most in life any day of the week. all in all- today was a bit unlucky, harsh and frustrating. I miss my phone, my health and most of all.... i miss my lover in malaysia.

1 comment:

  1. you don't have your phone so I'm going to tell you here that i LOVE you. That idiot who did that to you is going to pay and I wish I was there to talk to you. You are amazing and I also wish you weren't sick! I hope you can still perform and perform beautifully! As for your lover in malaysia...well he is being taken care of and you are being blessed for it! Just think, you are halfway done and the first half is the worst. Now you get to look forward to him coming home rather then remembering when you had him there! xoxo call me if you need ANYTHING i'm just a phone call away, even when you don't have your phone :)

    ReplyDelete