Monday, December 14, 2009

day off.

it's the first day off in awhile. so, you bet your bottom dollar that i'm taking advantage of that. what better way to spend it than... in the city. it feels as though i haven't been for a visit in a long time. life is busy. i can't wait to spend the entire day with joe joe. i imagine we will eat lots of cookies and chocolate, drink too much diet coke, walk a mile or ten, visit castro, buy CHRISTMAS PRESENTS, walk down my favorite block of little stores, laugh constantly, gossip about nutcracker drama, take a peek at joe's wishes and want items in various stores and get together for dinner with an 'old' friend of ours. the day is just beginning my friends. i hope you have a happy monday.

1 comment:

  1. wish I would have known and I would have come up to join you! I don't start work til tomorrow. but have a blast! I love you.

    ReplyDelete