Tuesday, December 15, 2009

silly obsession

if i could look like one person right now... it would be her. i am in love with her hair. bangs, bangs and bangs. i find it funny that the second my bangs are long enough to tuck behind my ear... i have a desire to cut them again. who knows if i will be brave enough to do it again. should i? i have a hair appointment next week... i am considering it. another leap of faith. thank goodness for silly obsessions- they bring little pockets of happiness my way.

3 comments:

  1. I love you Elease, bangs are gorgeous on you :) Oh, the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elease! I love you with bangs. You look gorgeous either way but bangs work well on you! If you can pull them off, like you absolutely can, then you should get them! Can't wait to see you! One WEEK! Whoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks like a freaking manikin. . . doesn't she? weird! But yes please keep up your silly obsessions.

    ReplyDelete