Tuesday, December 29, 2009

so in love with SNOW

Snow is simply lovely. It definitely hits my list of "favorite things". Snow has the power to bring back so many fun, eventful, cold and important memories. I love that snow falls during the winter months; meaning snow seems set the stage for the holidays. Going to the Nutcracker without a snow blizzard is unheard of for me. Snowball fights, with my brothers is a long lived tradition. "Praying" for a white Christmas is routine now. And lucky for me, my wish usually comes true. Driving in the snow is challenging and a bit fearful. However, nothing is better than heat seaters, foggy windows with snowflakes and the breathtaking view of scenery covered in snow. Call me crazy, but snow is romantic. It requires cuddling, snuggling, laying by the fire, hot chocolate, and a visit to Temple Square. Looking out the window at a white world is refreshing and certainly peaceful. With no competition, snowflakes are my favorite thing to doodle. What's skiing, sledding, or ice skating without the snow? It's a must. Snow is gorgeous. And how brilliant it is that no snowflake is like another. I love that fact. The intricate world we live in was so graciously constructed... and snowflakes are one of earth's greatest gems. I just love the snow- that is all there is to it. Please keep falling. You have made my day delightful and have been the inspiration for this post today.

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of you and your snow! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, I can't wait to catch up :)

    ReplyDelete