Thursday, April 15, 2010

words

well, being bored at work resulted in a new post today. and frankly, i have nothig fancy on my mind. just a whole lot of jumbled thoughts. here are the bits an pieces...

word one: taxes. point blank, i don't understand how taxes work. and have no desire to learn. money is a crazy thing. (stink bug- don't get mad at me for saying that) all i know is that i hate them already. daddy called me today with "depressing" news...
i owe money. boo.
word two: impatient. lately, i seem to hold the title of "world's most impatient girl". why? certianly, it is just from being anxious for the things about to happen. sleeping beauty, the move back home for the summer, seeing him again, and few big decisions, and i'm definitely anxious
for summer to take me hostage.
word three: him. you guessed it. he just always seems to be the one thing on my mind. can you blame me? trust me, if you had the world's best boyfriend, you'd be as guilty as i am. sorry girls, unfortunately he's taken. im happily in love. 19 more days until i get to run and
jump into his arms again. yay.
word four: gratitude. i am one lucky girl. lately, i feel as though i have the world under my feet to be greatful for. so many blessings, good things, friends, laughs, moments, promising plans and loving parents. honestly, life couldn't be better.
so, thank you world.
word five: daughter. i have had an awakening in the last few days. i was reminded that i am still a daughter of two gracious parents. i am still 'required' to impress and please them. i better step up my game. they are doing so much for me, and the least i can do is make an
effort to be a little better every day.
word six: self control. or rather a lack of. it seemed to have flown out the window. i am struggling to turn down treats, diet cokes and yogurt mill. aslo, i can't seem to make myself do a few sit ups, push ups and cardio. help. time is a clicking.

word seven: "WHEN?"

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to see you perform. FINally. you are beautiful. EVERY single thing about you is stunning and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the incredible example you are to me.

    ReplyDelete