Wednesday, April 21, 2010

timeless inspiration

simply obsessed with this. yes, i have seen it a million times and there's a good chance you have too. but, it never fails to inspire me. what a lovely dancer. beautiful body, technique and control. she has the ability to transform simplicity into brilliance. this film for me, speaks the epitome of a ballerina. on top of that, i love the music; which i'm determined is the reasoning behind why i get the chills every time i watch it. not to mention, it is my ultimate dream and fantasy to dance on a bare stage in an empty theater. as always, after watching this video i'm beyond motivated to dance my little heart away. i am inspired to gain such a beauty and grace. i want to own the stage as she does, and capture the elegance yet power in performing.

5 comments:

  1. thank you! i am in love with how long she is! it is stunning how much control she has over every tiny part of her body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be YOU in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am addicted to this and I don't even dance. How embarrassing. I think I have watched this over twenty times within the last three days. Literally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pssh I would so love to video tape you doing this! Want to look into doing something like that at gallo sometime?! :D

    ReplyDelete