Friday, March 5, 2010

{little} love letters

my 'little heart' is full of love, so it's only appropriate if i take the time to write my little love letters again. remember these? here's as of late...

dear necklaces,
i'm beginning to like you- so much so, i even sleep with you on. just recently, have i had a joy in wearing you. i must admit, i have hated you in the past. you seemed too complicated to match with my earrings or the neck of my shirt. now i'm careless. i put you on with everything. i even mix gold with silver.

dear gray stage,
you should feel honored; i danced upon you, just recently, giving you all that i am. in return you helped produce a beautiful show. you're now imprinted with the movements of important choreographers. i like to think that you hold the beginning steps to a well aspired future. in a way, you are the foundation to my success. p.s. thanks for being sticky.

dear "big heart",
you have changed my life. you make me happy; completely happy. you make my heart skip beats. you occupy my thoughts consistently. you tell me you love me. you send me flowers. you are more than patient with my "little heart". you are adored by those closest to me. you spend endless hours talking to me. you do it all. i am forever thankful for you. you are more than i could ever ask for. oh! and you are the best snuggler in the world.

dear pointe shoes,
why can't you last longer? i go through you like water. it is starting to become a problem; you are draining my bank account. please be magical and last longer than a week. however, i love you. i live in you right now. you are literally the one and only thing carrying me through my dreams. best feeling in the world? is when you are brand new. you smell like wood, you aren't soaked in sweat and you are hard as a rock.

dear willy billy,
you are the love of my life. talking to you the other night made me anxious for summer. you are just too cute. i can't wait to spend our days eating gelato, mcdonalds and turkey sandwiches drenched in a pound of mayo. (just how you like them) i can't wait to jump off the diving board, ride your tractor, play speed racer and visit the "green park" daily. let's not forget our adventures in sun valley. get ready for some "major tickles" and tons of kisses. i miss you dearly.

dear san francisco,
lately, you have been the author of many memories of mine. a big 'thank you' is well deserved. you have captured my heart. in fact, it is now a dream of mine to one day end up living in an adorable little apartment near the wharf. i long for time in your presence. your streets are historical and well traveled upon. each individual possess unique characteristics that seem to set you apart. i've yet to experience a dole moment. you have so much to offer. p.s. hands down, the war memorial opera house is my favorite place to visit. breathtakingly beautiful.

dear "goodbyes",
i hate you. saying goodbye to a loved one is horrific. you're a big let down. you often bring tears to my eyes. you take away a bit of happiness every time i say your words. you are quite scary; simply because saying goodbye leads to an ending- goodbyes are final. thank goodness for "hellos" and tomorrows, without them you would be the death of me. please go away, at least for awhile.

dear diet coke,
you are currently the remedy to all of my "problems". or at least that is what i like to think, simply so i can have an excuse to drink you everyday. i've tried giving you up countless times- its nearly impossible. you are just too delightful. opening your can is music to my ears. your bubbles are joyous. if you ask me, you are best straight from the fountain. lots of ice, please! plain and simple, i. love. you.

dear summer,
hurry up please. i want to run wild in my bare feet, soak up your summer sunshine, eat watermelon, spend every day with big heart, nanny my favorites, go on big adventures, take a hike or two, read the book of mormon, buy a camera (a nice one, that is), hip hop class- here i come, and devour my time to relax. again, please hurry. you couldn't possible arrive soon enough.

dear march 5th,
one thing: thank you for bringing me the perfect surprise. i will never forget this day. in a sense, it was the beginning to something new. i'll replay the chime of the doorbell and the moments to follow over and over again. you were an awesome day.

2 comments:

  1. You are so amazing! I love reading your thoughts :) You make me want to be a better person! I love you elease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hip hop PLEASE. ahhh, I think we need to convince cory to move to Cali. Elease, I love you deeply and look up to you MORE than you will ever know in your entire lifetime. I still feel horrid that I didn't come to your last performance but look forward to the upcoming one. You are extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete