Monday, August 10, 2009

Saying Yet Another Goodbye


For the last few years of my life, I feel as though it has been full of saying goodbye to loved ones and familiar places. No matter the occasion, relationship with the person, timing or location saying goodbye is never easy. I've decided I need to turn things around and look at it as if when one door closes another opens. Saying Hello is the focus where as dwelling on a Goodbye is merely a past experience to gain from. I have learned the power of love, the value of friendship and the survival of distance. Even though the act of saying goodbye is a part of life- there is no way around it- I wish all goodbyes could be "cya later's". Maybe one day....

This is a shout out to all my girlfriends back home. I love you more than anything and miss you so much. This summer was a blast. So many memories, laughs, photos, girl talks and inside jokes. I can only hope that these friendships last forever. Even though the summer came to an end and I moved away.... "SaYiNg YeT AnOthEr GoOdByE".... was easy because I know it was just a "CYA LATER". I love you all! I couldn't possibly ask for better friends.

4 comments:

  1. YESS!! welcome to the world of blog, I am now following you and I miss you already. PS I am honored to be in your picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elease! I almost started to cry when I read this. I miss you and its not a good bye from me or the fun summer we had it is just a cya later! Cant wait to have you back home but hope you have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so happy that you have a blog!! But I'm so depressed that I didn't get to see you basically at all this summer. You better be coming to Salt Lake for my wedding in December!! :) I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete