Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Brookie!


Just a little shout out to you! I love and adore you. hAPpy biRthdAy! I wish I were there to sing to you in person. You are an gorgeous girl with so much to offer. I look up to you in so many ways. Thanks for several years of friendship, laughter, memories, inside jokes, diet cokes, and talks about life. I couldn't ask for a better best friend. I hope you have a awesome day! Live it up, because you are only the big 20 once. Yikes! we are growing up too fast. bb, I love you dearly and cherish our friendship so much. You mean the world to me! Infinite x's and o's.

Don't you just love this picture?! bahaha!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY you are SO cute! I love you so much and this means so much that you did this. I didn't even know you had a blog and I just stumbled across this! I love you and wish you could've been here to spend the day with me!! xox love you CC!

    ReplyDelete