Friday, September 3, 2010

dirty


spent the morning cleaning.
laundry galore, dishes stacked up, bathrooms, dusting shelves.
the whole sha-bang.
however, there was a twist to cleaning today.
i used our nifty new dyson vacuum.
holy moly! it works wonders.
seriously. best purchase yet.
the best part?
the genius ball on the bottom.
it enables you to spin and curve your vacuum instantly.
call me crazy. because its clear i'm in love with a vacuum.
and i know its odd, that i'm posting about this...
but, trust me- you would be too if you had a
vacuum that made you enjoy cleaning.
one that even made you dance around the house.
it was simply a good morning in the
stice residence, to say the least.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it the greatest thing ever! I think buying my dyson was one of the best purchases I ever made! I vacuum every day because I love it so much! I hope you guys are having a blast getting all settled in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elease! you need to post pictures of your new place. It sounds like you have jumped into the wife roll. Isn't it nice to have machines to help make life easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have this exact one too!! Thanks to judd's parents... Haha! But I LOVE it too! So amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want one! so glad to see you're happy and settling in. can't wait to see pictures of your place! i'm sure it's darling : )

    ReplyDelete