Sunday, June 6, 2010

think


lately, i seem to be thinking and pondering. a lot. differently, than i have before. my brain is into deliberately thinking about every single little detail of my life. it's as though my brain bought a ticket for a never ending roller coster ride.

why is it, that when we tend to think too hard about things we stress out, worry or even become sad? i feel as though i've fallen into a little rut. i can't seem to get out. help me.

i think, think, think and think some more. every decision or thought has to go through a a vigorous thought cycle in my head before i am satisfied with it.

i look at food, and i think. i pray, and i think. i look at my body, and i think. i look at him, and i think. i look at wedding magazines, and i think. i look at the past, and i think. i also look at him, and i think. i look at friendships, and i think. i look at the future, and i think. i go on a walk, and i think. i look at apartments, and i think. i evaluate my life, and i think.

a hard think. not your typical, everyday think.
this is a think that drives me crazy at times.

i want to be normal again.
a little more carefree. a little more believing in myself and my decisions. and a little more positive.

the advice, "stop and think about it" usually fixes all problems.
i now need someone to say, "stop thinking."
but, seriously.
what has gotten into me?

think. think. think. here i go again.

{photo by anna gay}

No comments:

Post a Comment